Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baked and Cold

So I was rummaging through my backpack for a pen at work the other day, and what do I find?  Drugs!  Apparently I unknowingly left the scraps of an eighth chilling in one of the inner workings of my bag for about five months, and then traveled internationally with the bag and baggie.  I guess its not so hard to smuggle drugs after all, especially if you don't even know that you're doing it.

In other news, the weather in Taiwan has abruptly shifted from hot and humid to cold and humid in the span of about a single day.  Apparently weather patterns in this country always work so comically fast here, with autumn lasting about two hours.  I can't wait for spring.  In addition to it being winter it is also the rainy season now, so the flowers are getting watered almost every day at some point.  Though one of my students told me that just ten years ago it would rain every single day during the winter, and now it is only most days.  I asked her if this was just due to normal climate shifts and she told me its because of global warming.  It's real folks.

In other news, MA and I have been getting caught up on the second season of the Jersey Shore (I know, I know... I'm a little behind here), and its making me feel very disappointed that we never got to do t-shirt time.  I guess for us the closest thing was "Smoke Dood?"

If anyone is curious for lengthy explanations of any pictures I posted on facebook, please fire away.  I'd love to elaborate on whatever has peaked anyone's interest.

MA has also turned me on to a really good band that you all may or not be familiar with, "Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin".  I know the name is a bit much/retarded, but give them a chance.  Parts of their songs remind me strongly of Vampire Weekend, if that's any incentive to give them a listen.

The sugar babies are growing rapidly, and Warren had sprouted a bifurcated penis (Wiki it, it's not a defect).  I wonder how long it'll be before him and Maude are bifurcatedly fucking.  Or maybe he's already knocked her up.  Who knows?  Maybe they fuck while I sleep.  Fuckin' skanks.

3 comments:

  1. schafe! in general, I thought your comments were very good at explained a lot of the pictures, the one question i have is: are you writing a lot out there? it seems like the perfect place to inspire a recent-grad english major such as yourself....turtle island seems particularly epic. just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you calling for a book, mar?

    I might have to oblige.

    ReplyDelete